Burial / Cremation
We are able to make the necessary arrangements to travel to any location for both burials and cremations.
Locally we use Portchester, The Oaks Havant and Chichester crematoriums.
To arrange a burial or cremation, one of our family will meet with you either in our office or at your home.
- Where and when you would like the service to take place
- Who you would like to lead the service
- We can arrange services for all denominations. Humanist and non-religious services can also be arranged.
- What transportation you would like
- Whether you would like any special music to be played
- Whether you would like an order of service (see example to the right)
- What arrangements you would like for flowers
- Charitable donations
- News obituaries
- Any other special requests you would like to make
Our Hayling Churches
Elim Pentacostal Church
St Andrews Church, Southwood Road
The Bridge Church, West Town
St Patricks Roman Catholic Church, Manor Road
St Marys Church of England
United Reformed Church
St Peters Church of England